STL Science Center

STL Science Center

24 May 2012

Never Popular Chinese Dinosaurs

Majestically posed on a rock
Despite being a Chinese dinosaur, which does seem to be a handicap to the popularity of many animals that we have seen from China in the past, Huayangosaurus actually does seem to have a bit of a following out in the world in different places. There are toys, video game references, books, even an independent animation, which looks like it may have been a school project but is very well done, and of course papers and illustrations of Huayangosaurus. The only good toys I could find are made be Kaiyodo and can be found on ebay if nowhere else. I did find about a million shots of that one toy though.
Overhead shot, Huayangosaurus on far right. Look at those spikes
 I also found Zoo Tycoon references for Huayangosaurus on Youtube. I would rather link it today so it goes directly to the Huayangosaurus. Finally, I have for you, the short animation sequence. As I said before, very well done, and it looks like it was done for a class, but awesomely done for a class if that be the case. The sound is a little much, I won't lie, but it looks good.



2 comments:

  1. The one with the Amethyst is my property, It would of been nicer if you came with pictures of your own, or asked permission, thx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I can find people's information I do, but since I could not and you obviously objected to it, it has been taken out. If I owned the toys in question I certainly would have used my own, just to reply to that part of your comment.

      Delete