STL Science Center

STL Science Center

11 March 2012

Cearadactylus for Children?

There's really just this coloring page here. It's well done, distinguishable from other coloring pages of pterosaurs, which is nice because that means it is at least a little accurate. Actually, it appears fairly well done. The only issue I have is that it has the website's name splashed across it no matter what you do. They do have a nice little info page, stress on the "little" part, about Cearadactylus that is child friendly. The other site I'm very happy with is Big Time Attic, which is a blog run by Zander Cannon and Kevin Cannon who do pretty awesome, though not scientifically perfect, illustrations of dinosaurs for books. Their image of Cearadactylus is awesome regardless and they seem like pretty fun guys. Check out this Cearadactylus:


Additionally, I'm a big fact hound and number cruncher, so every day I look at where the hits and searches and articles are on this blog that bring readers to share this knowledge, and I have to give a big thanks to those folks that come in from Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs. You folks, along with everyone else that reads what I post, have raised the numbers of March in 10 1/2 days past all of February's visits by at least 300 views now and that's awesome! Additionally, in January I changed the URL and page views went way down and they're now on their way back up in part thanks to the above as well as continued interest in paleo-sciences the world over by adults and children alike. Thank you everyone for helping me to share something I love with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment